Chelaya Country Lodge offers tasteful and exclusive self-catering accommodation Somerset West
A Cape Country establishment, yet only 25 minutes from Cape Town, Chelaya Country Lodge offers guests refreshing and unique self-catering accommodation in Somerset West.
Chelaya is perfectly suited for groups of family, friends, adventurers, corporates and romantic couples looking for a peaceful hideaway.
Self-catering accommodation in Somerset West is reborn with the refreshing, stylish accommodation offered at Chelaya Country Lodge. Breakfast is offered to guests staying in the Homestead out of holiday season.
- Self-contained cottages
- Self-Catering from R550 per unit per night
- Bed & Breakfast – R380 per person
- Exclusive use of the Homestead and Gardens for big groups – R3500 per night
Family Reunions, Honeymoons, Weekend Breaks, Touring Groups, Winter Getaways, Family Holidays,
Long-term stays negotiable.
Facilities & Services
If we don’t have it we will try and arrange it!
- Discounted Car Hire
- Informal Function Venue
- Rim Flow swimming pool with view over False Bay
- Booking of excursions and activities
- Specialized guided tours
- 4x4 Overland Self Drive Adventures
- Limousine and chauffeur driven transport
For the adventure seeker
The Western Cape offers:
Shark Cage Diving, Hiking, Cycling, Deep Sea Fishing, Scuba Diving, Abseiling, Surfing, Wake- and Sand Boarding, Kite Surfing and so much more.
Chelaya understands adventurous souls and offers soothing home comforts after a day's excitement and adrenalin.
Kom Kuier in die Khaya!
- R2500 for venue if taken without any lodge accommodation.
- R1500 for venue if taken with self-catering accommodation for up to 8 people.
- R1000 for venue if taken with self-catering accommodation for ten or more.
no 18th or 21st Parties.
With Free Airport Transfers
Available to Chelaya guests only.
- Honda Civic, automatic three door. R180 per day
- Toyota Camry, manual.
R210 per day
- Toyota Fortuner, manual
(can seat 7) R380 per day
- Toyota Prado, automatic
(can seat 7) R530 per day
First 150 km per day free, thereafter R5/km.
More central than Cape Town itself!
Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Franschoek, Paarl, Hermanus, Gans Bay, the Cape Peninsula...
There is so much on offer within an hour of Chelaya and we are able to arrange excursions to almost everything. We also have a collection of ‘unusual’ day tours, excursions and activities if you are a group that prefers to do things differently. Eg: Cape Point on a vintage sidecar, Stellenbosch Winelands on horseback etc.