The perfect couples’ getaway or group stay, cook and play...
The Homestead is a large Cape Dutch style manor house with 4 suites, large bar, kitchen, kitchen hearth, library, lounge with fire place and dining area. On the entrance side is a walled garden with large koi pond, and quirky detail. The front of the manor opens onto a park like garden leading to a lap pool and lounger deck, with spectacular views of the lawns and dams. Luxurious tranquility at it's best.
The Homestead can be reserved as a complete self catering home sleeping up to 12 people sharing, with full access to the bar, kitchen, dining and lounge area. Ideal for groups.
The 4 suites, Sammy, Cindy, Emma and Pippa - can also be reserved as separate bed only units, with separate entrances, no access to the rest of the manor house, but access to all the other amenities, braai/entertainment areas, pools and gardens.
- The Kaya - WiFi den
- The Boma and Pizza Den – function venue
- DSTV - Hotel Package
- Two Rim Flow Swimming Pools
- Car Hire
Homestead Suites room only:
- Emma, Pippa, Cindy & Sammy
- R700 per room per night + R200 for an additional child
Homestead Complete Self Catering:
- R4 500 per night for up to eight adults.
- Homestead can sleep 8 adults and 3 additional children at R250 per chld